Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,262 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)