Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)