Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,050 (元14,945) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)