Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,953 in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guayaquil costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)