Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,482 (11,437元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)