Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,716 (元13,462) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)