Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,569 (C$5,322) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)