Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,998 (C$4,683) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)