Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,222 (C$3,369) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)