Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,362 (C$5,220) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)