Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,237 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 2 hours ago)