Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)