Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,709 in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)