Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,098 (4,913 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)