Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,055 (4,902 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)