Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 (4,781 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)