Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,489 (3,926 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)