Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,820 (106,822 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)