Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02700 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,584 (132,718 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)