Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02610 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,178 (160,097 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)