Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,322 (3,353,917 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)