Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 116 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,293 (Shilling267,818) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)