Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 EUR / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 115 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,702 (Shilling198,136) in Nairobi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)