Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00928 EUR / KES
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,083 (Shilling332,003) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (39 minutes ago)