Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 (¥407,201) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (44 minutes ago)