Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,723 (¥494,304) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)