Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 (¥396,796) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)