Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,819 (¥509,463) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)