Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,441 (₨115,109) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)