Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,855 (¥365,038) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)