Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00769 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,696 (¥350,705) in Nagasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)