Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,899 (¥384,785) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (23 minutes ago)