Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 (¥374,213) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (37 minutes ago)