Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,790 (¥361,024) in Nagano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)