Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,100 (¥396,432) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)