Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09165 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,090 (22,802 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)