Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,527 (₨110,796) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)