Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41766 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,270 (5,435 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)