Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45794 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,823 (6,164 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)