Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44635 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,171 (7,105 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)