Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45356 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,513 (7,746 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)