Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01254 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,566 (руб 124,846) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)