Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,461 (руб 101,672) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)