Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,853 (руб 113,047) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)