Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 81% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,247 (3,439,623 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)