Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03204 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €854 (26,643₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (44 minutes ago)