Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,903 (5,005,607 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)