Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,732 (4,520,769 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)