Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,636 (4,337,290 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 15,450 (28 minutes ago)