Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,755 (₨140,288) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)