Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,462 (₨119,320) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)