Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.295 EUR / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 471 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,128 (﷼ 927) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (41 minutes ago)