Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.271 EUR / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 695 prices entered by 89 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,502 (﷼ 1,102) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)