Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.446 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 (﷼ 1,344) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (35 minutes ago)