Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.435 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 (﷼ 1,614) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (about 1 hour ago)