Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 547 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,829 (﷼ 1,602) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)