Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,557 (﷼ 1,148) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)