Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,025 in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)