Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,957 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)