Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)