Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 951 prices entered by 171 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,004 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)