Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,767 in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)