Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,926 (₨219,508) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)