Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20845 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,938 (RM9,298) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)