Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,711 ($5,837) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)