Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01029 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,071 (Taka 104,048) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)