Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,193 (3,176,832 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)