Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,865 (R$ 6,260) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)