Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24786 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,723 (R$ 6,951) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)