Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00203 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,656 (1,310,450 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)