Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00204 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,365 (1,158,927 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)