Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,919 (3,437 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)