Cost of living in Morón, Cuba vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,197 (2,495 CUC) in Morón.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)