Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,781 (3,113 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (44 minutes ago)