Cost of living in Morogoro, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morogoro (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,227 (5,943,765 Shilling) in Morogoro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)