Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,812 (Mex$ 36,979) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)