Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04379 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,152 (Mex$ 26,313) in Morelia.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)