Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,809 (Mex$ 37,074) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)