Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,481 (C$3,691) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)