Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,732 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)