Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,500 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)