Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,492 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)