Cost of living comparison between Montpellier, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)