Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,457 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)