Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,787 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)