Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,719 in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)