Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,593 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02847 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,667 ($U93,664) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)