Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02725 EUR / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,460 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,154 ($U79,042) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)