Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02615 EUR / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 148 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,489 ($U95,171) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)