Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EUR / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,643 ($U94,018) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)