Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26220 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,143 (R$ 8,172) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)