Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,137 (R$ 7,955) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)