Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24910 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,776 (R$ 7,129) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)