Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 853 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04856 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,824 (Mex$ 37,559) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)