Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,738 (COL$8,848,861) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)