Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00723 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,546 (J$352,330) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)