Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00722 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,151 (J$436,300) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)