Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,574 (J$534,281) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)