Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00672 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,175 (J$323,487) in Montego Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)