Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,908 (J$429,391) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)