Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00682 EUR / JMD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,128 (J$458,577) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)