Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,730 in Monsanto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)