Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,254 in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)