Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01038 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,689 (355,453 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (40 minutes ago)