Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00624 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,448 (392,535 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)