Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00679 EUR / LRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,548 (375,533 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (33 minutes ago)