Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,739 (C$4,138) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)