Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 (C$5,291) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)