Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,144 (C$6,283) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)