Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,276 (Mex$ 45,904) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)