Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04582 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,194 (Mex$ 47,898) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)