Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,803 (Mex$ 41,658) in Monclova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)