Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12857 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,919 (22,705 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)