Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14162 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,551 (25,072 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)